Skip to content
HAVE YOU BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY TREATING YOUR BABY'S RASHES?
MILK AND MOMMY CLOTH DIAPER IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR BABY'S RASHES PROBLEM AND IT CAN HELP YOU SAVE A LOT OF MONEY FROM BUYING DISPOSABLE DIAPERS
Length of Diaper: 39cm in length X 35cm in width
It is suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
One size fits all, you can adjust it to your desired size (S, M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the cloth diapers target.
Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent the wing droop.
Washable, waterproof and breathable
Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
Can be used as nappy cover: BECAUSE THIS DIAPER IS WATERPROOF!
Outer layer: waterproof and breathable PUL. It's convenient for Mommies to carry baby while taking a walk or doing chores.
Inner layer: Microfleece that does not hold moisture itself . The moisture gets drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry.
HOW TO USE
1. Wash cloth diapers before first use. Usually it will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more).
2. Place the insert inside the cloth diapers through the open pocket in the back.
3. Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert.
4. More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary.
5. Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent infection.
TO CHOOSE A COLOR, KINDLY PUT IT IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTION PORTION BEFORE CHECKOUT
How to wash
1. Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry pail;
2. Wash soiled diaper and inserts in water under 30 °C(less than 86 °F).
3. Hang cloth diapers up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or"Low"tumble dry;
4. Do not store cloth diapers for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days;
5. No bleach, no softener for the cloth diapers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.